Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Few Christmas Favorites

I was able to finish a few more last minute Christmas gifts before Christmas Eve. Adriana loves little Tinkerbell so I couldn't resist when I saw her on fabric. Dominic is still not using a pillow but his room is decorated in sports so I made him a pillowcase too. Pillowcases sew up in so little time making them a perfect last minute gift anytime.


After making a Bow-Tuck bag for my Guild exchange I made another one as a diaper bag for the new coming Grand baby. I love the fabric as they have 3 dogs at home and it's so them with the bright colors. The baby's room is bright yellow and orange. No pink, ruffles or traditional girlie girl stuff for this new baby girl and her non-conventional parents.

On my last time out shopping I came across, well lets just say one of those gifts you can't stop playing, smiling or laughing at. It was the perfect gift for the kids that brought many laughs through out the night and was one of Dominik's favorites. He danced his little dance as the snowman was singing his song and his cheeks lighting up. I wished I had the video camera going at that moment to capture it.
Adriana was checking for calls on her cell phone all night. I guess she was expecting an important call. I wonder from who?


Our family was able to share Christmas Eve together this year and that was truly a blessing. Everything after that was icing on the cake or should I say frosting on the cookie.
Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year filled with many blessings through out this new year...................









Till next time...........................
From your stash let a beautiful quilt be born!

No comments:

Post a Comment