Sunday, September 14, 2008

Strips and Strings

This weekend was a good time to be in air-conditioning sewing. It has been hot, very humid and rainy. I decided to pulled out another UFO called Autumn Splendor from Strips and Strings by Evelyn Slopppy to work on. This is a great book filled with string piecing designs without using a foundation. I started this project at a quilting retreat a few years ago and it's traveled to a few more retreats without being worked on so it's been sitting on the shelf with it's UFO siblings. I have to sew more string units together for 14 more block to make it at east a twin size quilt.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have shared some strippy projects on your blog! I also participated in Judy's Quiltville Strip swap and am not sure of what to do with them! You have some inspiring ideas!

    ReplyDelete