Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Autumn Splendor is a Quilt Top

Autumn Splendor is officially a quilt top. I was too tired and having problems with uploading pictures to post last night when I finished it. Happy dance ...... ; another UFO off the self. Now I have to start looking for backing fabric ...........hum to piece or not to piece that is a question.....whether to stash bust more or go buy a whole piece is the question. I'll have to ponder this for a few days as I really like the new wide backings that are available.

Well I'm still in HAPPY DANCE mode
 
I'm going on a quilt retreat in a few days with friends. It's a Quilter's Cottage by Lake Erie called Turtlerock. It's been our home away from home to sew, laugh, eat and have a blast together.

Well I'm off to see what I can get into today............... sewing and retreat packing yipeeee!!

1 comment:

  1. Debbie, I love your Autumn Splendor Quilt! The colors and design are right up my ally! Thanks for sharing your art with us! Melissa in UT
    www.melownplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete